Based on the latest technologies, QualeVita and leading Spanish diagnostic centres have developed a programme for a comprehensive check of all the important body systems.
A quick check-up at QualeVita will provide:
- Complete information on your current health status
- Recommendations for the treatment of pre-existing diseases
- Risk assessment of disease development
You will first need to take a blood and urine test as well as complete a detailed health questionnaire. According to the results of your collected history, our specialists will develop a programme of personalised examinations and, if necessary, arrange a consultation with a highly reputable endocrinologist.
5-7 weeks before your appointment, blood and urine samples will be sent to one of our European laboratories. Transportation and delivery of the samples is carried out by a special biomaterial courier company.
LIST OF TESTS
- Complete blood count (including tumour markers)
- Detailed blood and urine tests for hormones, amino acids and vitamins
- Complete blood count for allergies and food intolerances
- FloraScan intestinal microbiome
- Genetic polymorphism panel test
- Fatty acids in cell membrane test
* optional, not included in the main programme)
- Initial examination by a therapist, analysis of laboratory results
- Full body scan diagnosis
- Final meeting with the therapist to discuss the results
- Medical conclusion and recommendations
FULL BODY SCAN
A full body scan is a complete computer tomography body scan. It highlights the smallest signs of organ disorders and allows to perform the most accurate and comprehensive diagnosis. The survey includes a scan of the internal organs, blood vessels and bones as well as a complete blood count, including hormone diagnosis and tumour markers.
A FULL BODY SCAN TAKES 20 SECONDS AND THE RADIATION DOSE IS 80% LESS THAN WITH TRADITIONAL SCANNERS.
The main part of the study is carried out using the latest state of the art machine 320- Slice CT TAS, which produces images of maximum resolution.
A full body scan is necessary to:
- eliminate the possibility of colon, lung and brain cancer
- detect any abnormalities of the heart (risk of myocardial infarction)
- examine bones and spinal injuries (disc herniation)
- examine the blood circulation in the body
OUR PROGRAMME INCLUDES:
- Full medical examination
- Eye and ear exams
- Complete blood and urine tests, including a CEA (carcinoembryonic antigen), CA-19.9, PSA for men, and CA-125 (ovarian cancer marker) for women, protein test, and check of thyroid function and hepatitis B and C
- Heart scan (non-invasive, angiography)
- Abdominal ultrasound
- NMR of the skull, a resonance study of internal brain damage
- Full Body diagnostic multi-detectors scan from head to toe
- Complete neurological CT (TAS)
- Examination of the abdominal cavity and chest CT (TAS) to diagnose digestive problems and lungs tumours
- CT (TAS) vascular screening
- Heart DMD
- Virtual colonoscopy for colon cancer
- CT (TAS) of bone
An annual medical check-up is the shortest way to active longevity and health.